Our existing service contract customers include surrounding councils throughout Hampshire and Dorset, offering reactive callout service to universities, public buildings and housing schemes. RTJ Solutions service, repair and maintain over one hundred of Southern Cooperatives retail outlets throughout the southern counties. Offering 24 hour service ensuring continual access to these conveniencer stores, seven days a week.
RTJ Solutions pride ourselves on being able to provide our customers good after sales service from the first call to the moment we finish on site. Our maintenance and checking safety ensure the automatic doors work to their optimum efficiency
RTJS thrive on being able to offer our customers a good reliable peace of mind and our service work is carried out to the highest quality and safety standards. Our service technicians are all members and card holders of the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) and fully conversant in working with other manufacturers door equipment. All engineers are authorised technicians of the Automatic Door Suppliers Association (ADSA), and work in compliance with BS7036 - British Standard for the Code of practice for "Safety at powered doors for pedestrian use".
We offer our customers competitive service and maintenance contracts suited to their requirements. This includes bi-annual servicing on automatic sliding doors and swing door operators, and one annual service on aluminium manual doors, steel doors and roller shutters. Service reactive calls are dealt with efficiently by our technicians assuring any priority security issues are attended to on the same day.
- Contracts adaptable and tailored to customer requirements
- Preferential rates awarded to multi site/multi door operation
- Bronze Cover
- Silver Cover
- Gold Cover
- Platinum Cover
Our service packages are wide-ranging, adaptable and tailored to our customers requirements
- We provide a free site survey
- Our service contracts can be tailored to our customers requirements
- Preferential rates for multi sites/multi door operator locations
- Fixed term contracts can be taken up after the first year of the service contract
What the cover provides
- Labour and parts for repairs and breakdowns depending on the service package you choose
- Two planned maintenance visits in each year of your agreement for our service and maintenance contracts
- Priority service with 24-48 hours. Same day attendance for any security issue/breakdown
- Advice about your door operators or other door equipment from our experienced technicians
- We will ensure that your doors and operators are compliant with British Standards and local safety regulations
- Swift response times from our strategically placed field service technicians
reactive after care